"Avoid heaven" (Molly Nilsson) Aerolitos (19)

22/1/22



Avoid heaven
But prepare
For something even better
You can go anywhere

No place for your emotions
No time to fantasize about that promotion
Finally leave your desperation
Always looking for more information

No I never
Thought that I didn't belong
I said whatever
Then I went and did something wrong

Sometimes you just feel so powerless
And that's the way the powerful like it I guess
You take that power, you pull it from its socket
And I'll take that power, babe, and put it in your pocket

Forever (forever)
Is too far away
I want to live forever (forever)
Live to see that day

Sometimes it gets so hard to believe in yourself
And you wonder how you'll ever believe in anything else
But what difference does it make
So give yourself a break

0 comentarios: