"The killing moon" (Echo & The Bunnymen) Grábame una cinta de 60 (144)

31/8/26

Under blue moon, I saw youSo soon you'll take meUp in your arms, too late to beg youOr cancel it, though I know it must beThe killing timeUnwillingly mine
FateUp against your willThrough the thick and thinHe will wait untilYou give yourself to him
In starlit nights, I saw youSo cruelly, you kissed meYour lips, a magic worldYour sky, all hung with jewelsThe killing moonWill come too soon
FateUp against your willThrough the thick and thinHe will wait untilYou give yourself to him
Under blue moon, I saw youSo soon you'll take meUp in your arms, too late to beg youOr cancel it, though I know it must beThe killing timeUnwillingly mine
FateUp against your willThrough the thick and thinHe will wait untilYou give yourself to him
FateUp against your willThrough the thick and thinHe will wait untilYou give yourself to himYou give yourself to him
LaLa, la, la, laLa, la, la, laLa, la, la, laLa, la, la, la, la, la
FateUp against your willThrough the thick and thinHe will wait untilYou give yourself to himYou give yourself to him
La, laLa, la, la, la, la, la, laLa, la, la, la, la, la, laLa, la, la, laLa, la, la, la, la, la
FateUp against your willThrough the thick and thinHe will wait untilYou give yourself to him
FateUp against your willThrough the thick and thinHe will wait untilYou give yourself to him
La, la, la, laLa, la, la, la
 

0 comentarios: