'Keep me a space'. Canciones Lo que debo recordar de 2020

25/12/20

1) Big Black Delta: Vessel She never felt the same/ She never tried to see me /Thought that that would change/Counting all the seconds off my clock

2) The Buttertones: Fade away gently Loneliness circling/Target black nimbus/I can't complain/Heaven forgave me again/Blowing kisses goodbye/To this planet of the night/Only dreams/Fade away gently

3) Bo and The Locomotive: Heart I could've sworn that you had sworn you told me you would be back son /If I could change anything I would change the way that I changed you /There was a time when we would try to make the best of everything.

4) Rinse feat. Hatchie: Back into your arms And I won't try to understand/The way you feel inside your head

5) Films on Song: I'm Starting to See You in a New Light

6) Triángulo de amor bizarro: Asmr para ti Fuiste solo un destello/Una mano fría sobre el mármol/Un tajo en la palma de la mano/Y un muerto desconocido. /Fuiste más interesante para mí/Que toda la historia humana/Que el universo conocido

7) Glasvegas: Keep me a space Nothing lasts forever/Some people say/All things must pass/I don't feel these ways/Somewhere in your dream/Kathleen, keep me a space/Kathleen, where you've been

8) RVG:  I used to love you I used to love you/And I would have died/If you asked me to

9) Kyd The Band: Corridors It's like a prison in my head/Some days I can't get outta' bed/If I could I'd let you go/But it's outta' my control

10) Middle Part: & cry! I really wanna hold you/I’m just not all there/But I know that you wanted it

11) Miquel Serra: L’Elegància dorm Pens en com/en com mos estimam/lo molt que ens estimam/el dia adorable/la nit més fascinant

12) Starflyer 59: This recliner There’s a stormy cloud/Over my head and what’s more/And my insides hurt/Down to the core

13) Holy Motors: Endless night Times it feels we are both here and far

14) Christian Singles: Collapse The deepening drive/And what it asks of you/Weighs on my mind/With an uneasy truth

15) Los Lagos de Hinault: Saliendo Luego, al irme a casa, el sol me iluminó… y no sentí nada. /Nada: ni amor ni rabia… Ni aquella candidez de las mañanas.

16) Red Telephone: You’re not wrong

17) The Radio Dept.: You Fear the Wrong Thing Baby

18) Cosmen: Fontana Cuando empezó ya no nos quedaba tiempo. / Teníamos frío, porque era febrero, / echados a oscuras el sábado entero. / Cuando empezó ya había terminado.

19) Hamilton Leithauser: Here they come I was a fool, I was blind/I kept my eyes shut half the time

20) Palm Ghosts: Holy crown Hold me now, I am fading/Hold me now, Time is wasting

21) Hinds: Good bad times You're turning good times into bad times


Escucha estas canciones en Spotify aquí



---------------------------------------------------------------------------

2019: TR/ST: "Gone" / José Domingo: "Desaparecer"  
2018: Tracey Thorn: "Queen" / La Estrella de David: "Cariño"  
2017: Slowdive: "No longer making time" / Sierra: "Hacerlo fuerte" 
2016: Cullen Omori: "Cinnamon" / Havoc: "Cosas" 
2015: The Crayon Fields: "Love won't save you" / Luis Brea: "El verano del incendio"  
2014: Ex Cops: "Black soap" / Lost Tapes: "Blame it on Rio"
2013: Desperate Journalist: "Distance" / León Benavente: "Estado provisional" 
2012: Toy: "Lose my way" / Amor de Tokyo: "Vendrá tu boca"
2011: The Vaccines: "Post break up sex" / Remate: "Gigante"
2010: Crocodiles: "Mirrors" / Joaquín Pascual: "Ella me atropelló"
2009: The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart: "Young Adult Friction" / Elle Belga: "Todas Las Cosas".
2008: The Last Shadow Puppets: "Standing Next To Me" / Julio de la Rosa: "La Cama".

2007: Blonde Redhead: "Spring And By Summer Falls / Algora: "Paraaguas".
2006: Infadels: "Girl That Speaks No Words" / Delorean: "As Time Breaks Off".

0 comentarios: