"The Pope washed my feet in prison" (Get Well Soon) Aerolitos (94)

9/9/26

Get Well Soon es el proyecto musical del cantante y compositor alemán Konstantin Gropper. Como Get Well Soon ha grabado seis álbumes y un buen número EP y singles más. "The Pope washed my feet in prison" forma parte de su disco de 2026, "Minus the Magic".

The priest and his wife
Took credit for it
Now, not once in my life
I could prove to be fit

1999
I bought this guitar
Or around that time
Well, it got me this far

I seem to have lost
What my motive was
Or I just forgot
It on the schoolbus

On my last ride home
Or something got in the way
Something always does
What did I mean to say?

Bring this mother home
Noise has been my first
So it will be my very last love

Bring this mother home
Noise has been my first
So it will be my very last love


0 comentarios: