Lo que debo recordar de 2012 24 chispazos inolvidables

19/12/12

01 TOY: "Lose My way"
I never thought I'd lose my way over you. What did I do?
02 Beach House: "Wishes"
One in your life / it happens once and rarely twice
03 Guards: "Silver Lining"
I wanna live forever on a boat out in the sea
04 Amor de Tokyo: "Vendrá tu boca"
Así es como yo me fui vistiendo cada día con un nuevo disfraz
05 Magic Wands: " Kiss me dead"
Melt in the dark / the branches of dreams
06 Joel Alme: "Everything blows away"
I have tried in every way to find something real
07 Disaster In The Universe: "Curiosity"
08 Los Punsetes: "Los tecnócratas"
Ya están aquí los tecnócratas / con estrategias asépticas
09 Motorama: "To the South"
You will drive to the South / I will stay alone 
10 The Fresh And Onlys: "Presence of mind"
Essence of life, should be easier to survive
11 The Helio Sequence: "October"
There will be a next time / So you go go go if you wanna go
12 Dead Mellotron: "Stranger"
13 La Bien Querida: "Los picos de Europa"
Que si la pena matara ya me hubiera muerto yo
14 Wymond Miles: "Pale moon"
15 The Babies: "Alligator"
Life is funny. Life's a laugh. Life is lonely
16 Crybaby: "We're supposed to be in love"
17 Palma Violets: "Best of friends"
Jumping jolly to the end, I wanna be your friend
18 Crocodiles: "No black clouds for Dee Dee" 
No more fools spit judgements on you  
19 Tilly & The Wall: "All kinds of guns"   
He ain't the kind of soul you wanna test 
20 Baden Baden: "78"
How I wish you there running to me silently
21 M. Ward: "Primitive girl"
And I'd like to think , I'm a primitive guy
22 Bishop Morocco: "Old boys"
23 Papa: "Put me to work"
I wanna see the lights / put me to work tonight
24 Melody's Echo Chamber: "I follow you"
It's been too long since you are gone

"Branches of dreams" - Lo que debo recordar de 2012, en Spotify

(Todo aquel interesado en descargarse en mp3 esta selección de canciones, puede solicitarla arriba en el apartado contacto).

Selección natural. Más grandes canciones de 2012, en Spotify

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chispazos inolvidables 2011: The Vaccines: "Post break up sex" / Remate: "Gigante"
Chispazos inolvidables 2010: Crocodiles: "Mirrors" / Joaquín Pascual: "Ella me atropelló" 
Chispazos inolvidables 2009: The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart: "Young Adult Friction" / Elle Belga: "Todas Las Cosas".
Chispazos inolvidables 2008: The Last Shadow Puppets: "Standing Next To Me" / Julio de la Rosa: "La Cama".

Chispazos inolvidables 2007: Blonde Redhead: "Spring And By Summer Falls / Algora: "Paraaguas".
Chispazos inolvidables 2006: Infadels: "Girl That Speaks No Words" / Delorean: "As Time Breaks Off".

0 comentarios: